A search that led a person to browse the blog.
“What causes inaccuracy in pcp rifles”
In some sort of order?
- The finger on the trigger
- The person holding the stock
- Last night’s curry
Seriously though and in order.
The top five reasons others more intelligent than me have identified are:-
- The shooter (Their physical condition, mental state, experience and technique)
- Weapon care (including over charging reservoir)
- Calculations (Angles, Ranging, Wind)
- Ambient light (Ranging, scope issues)
Anyone want to contribute?