Charles Grant, an adviser to the Scottish government’s Standing Council on Europe, told Reuters: “I believe the Scottish government is thinking very, very seriously about going for an independence referendum next year. “They feel they have enough emotion and momentum to overcome the economic downsides … the harder the Brexit, the more likely they are to break away.”
I’m getting so tired of this rather pathetic woman Sturgeon.
If they do vote to leave England, I believe it’s in England’s best interests to cut them free.
Only I suggest this.
- No they can’t use the GBP pound, or English banks.
- No they don’t get any welfare payments from England.
- No ‘foreign aid’, no grants, nothing
- Yes they will need a passport to enter England.
- No they cannot trade with us before full WTO trade terms are agreed.
- Yes we will be returning all Scot prisoners to them the very next day.
- Yes the electricity grid, fuel, and gas lines will be cut until trade deals are finalized.
- Yes we will build a wall and establish border controls.
- Yes you will need a visa to cross that border.
- No you will not have any entitlement to our National Health Service.
- Yes all British industry will be given the chance to move South of the border and incentives to do so.
- No you will not be entitled to the support of England’s armed forces.
- As far as the EU? They don’t want Scotland anyway.
So, that’s Scotland sorted.
Next problem? World Peace.