It’s the most important and oldest festival of the Christian Church, celebrating the resurrection of Christ and held (in the Western Church) between 21 March and 25 April, on the first Sunday after the first full moon following the northern spring equinox.
So how’s about it other religions, sects, or whatever.
Feel like interfering with it?
- In Egypt ISIS are and killing Christians just to make sure no one dares to enjoy it.
- Australia has gone PC mad and dropped the word Easter from the traditional activity in schools where they make Easter themed hats. The traditional wording dropped in favour of appearing more inclusive to the local Indian Sikh community.
Poor dears, threatened by a word.
- The National Trust in the UK dropped the word Easter from the Cadbury Easter Egg hunt. That upset everyone from Theresa May down!
- The BBC, in a controversial move, the BBC has announced it will be ‘normalising’ it’s guidelines for showing scenes of violence, by banning all images of the crucifixion.
Flash news Aholes, that’s what the crucifixion was all about, death and resurrection.
- US. Local Muslim families in Montgomery County, Maryland forced a school board to go religion neutral. Christmas is now “Winter Break” and there is no such thing as “Easter Break.” Thanks to these hyper-sensitive Muslims.
- UK. Easter eggs were rebranded at a Birmingham school linked to the alleged Trojan Horse plot to introduce a brand of hardline Islam into classrooms, an employment tribunal has heard. The sweet treats were referred to instead as “chocolate eggs” removing any mention of the important Christian religious festival, according to a former teaching assistant at Birmingham’s Adderley Primary School.
Birmingham aka New Mecca
- An older one 2013 US.
Heritage Elementary School in Madison, Alabama is taking the word “Easter” out of Easter so the Easter bunny changes. The principal saying “we just make sure we don’t say ‘the Easter bunny’ so that we don’t infringe on the rights of others, because people relate the Easter bunny to religion”.
The clue is in her genes.
It all amounts to a lot of politically correct stupidity except for the ISIS bit and that’s Islam (the non-Christian religion) at its most extreme.
To my personal troll who often railed at me about being someone for hire and whether I was ever fit to be called a Christian. Happy Easter.